Monday 26 September 2016

Tears flow as MMM Zimbabwe packs up

So people call me THOMAS because of my doubtful and skeptical nature, I have been getting a lot of messages especially from MTN Nigeria :( about MMM and how i can make 30% of whatever i invest on the platform I actually thought it was one of those spam messages, until i started getting messages from close friends to register for MMM under them and how they are making 30% from whatever they invest and the 10% referral bonuses WOW! This sounded too good to be true 30%, okay let's  say  I decided to put in 500k that means I will get back 650k CHAI!!! Not even putting into consideration, the fact that I could still get 10% from whom so ever registers under me. I know people say it works but who really gives free money??? You just get 30% for doing nothing? I want free money though, don't get me wrong, but not when my own money is at stake. Well, my heart goes out to people who lost their money to this great PONZI company in Zimbabwe and hope my Nigerian brothers and sisters who are currently smiling to the bank will actually leave their money in the bank.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.